[cf-dev] PM Vacancy for Auto-Scaler

Michael Maximilien
Hi, all,

We have a PM vacancy for the AutoScaler project and the team has nominated Bo Yang from IBM (one of the lead engineers for the initial project) as replacement.

Please suggest any other nominations before July 2nd. We will decide after if a vote is necessary.

Thanks for your time. Best,

dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca

View/Reply Online (#8094) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

[cf-dev] New PM for CF AutoScaler project [Re: PM Vacancy for Auto-Scaler]

Michael Maximilien
Hi, all,

Please welcome Bo Yang (on cc:) of IBM as PM for CF App AutoScaler Extensions project [0].

You can keep up with the project’s monthly drumbeat as well as other CF Extensions updates here [1].

Welcome Bo, I look forward to working with you.

Best,

On Jun 25, 2018, at 1:02 PM, Michael Maximilien <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, all,

We have a PM vacancy for the AutoScaler project and the team has nominated Bo Yang from IBM (one of the lead engineers for the initial project) as replacement.

Please suggest any other nominations before July 2nd. We will decide after if a vote is necessary.

Thanks for your time. Best,

dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca

View/Reply Online (#8125) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] New PM for CF AutoScaler project [Re: PM Vacancy for Auto-Scaler]

mnicosia
Welcome to the project, Bo!

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 07:38 Michael Maximilien <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, all,

Please welcome Bo Yang (on cc:) of IBM as PM for CF App AutoScaler Extensions project [0].

You can keep up with the project’s monthly drumbeat as well as other CF Extensions updates here [1].

Welcome Bo, I look forward to working with you.

Best,

On Jun 25, 2018, at 1:02 PM, Michael Maximilien <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, all,

We have a PM vacancy for the AutoScaler project and the team has nominated Bo Yang from IBM (one of the lead engineers for the initial project) as replacement.

Please suggest any other nominations before July 2nd. We will decide after if a vote is necessary.

Thanks for your time. Best,

dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca

  Marco Nicosia
  Product Manager
  Pivotal Software, Inc.
  c: 650-796-2948

View/Reply Online (#8127) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic