[cf-dev] Project Quarks Alpha Release

Vlad Iovanov-2

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Quarks team, I'd like to introduce Cloud Foundry Operator v0.4.2.

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/cf-operator/releases/tag/v0.4.2

This is our first alpha release. Post CF Summit EU, we gathered feedback and made some bugfixes.

Many thanks to everyone that's been testing and working with us to make this happen.

Getting started is really easy, you can try the snippets below. For detailed requirements and advanced usage, please find us on slack (#quarks-dev).

There are many cool things to learn and experiment with, including Eirini.

kubectl create namespace scf

helm install --namespace cf-operator \

     --name cf-operator \

     --set operator.watchNamespace=scf \

     https://s3.amazonaws.com/cf-operators/release/helm-charts/cf-operator-v0.4.2%2B0.g604925f0.tgz

helm install \

    --namespace scf \

    --name scf \

    --set "system_domain=scf.suse.dev" \

    https://scf-v3.s3.amazonaws.com/scf-3.0.0-2f83620.tgz

Contributors are welcome!

Thanks,

The Quarks team

View/Reply Online (#8741) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] [cf-bosh] Project Quarks CF Operator 1.0

Simon D Moser
way to go Quarks team! Awesome news!

From:        "Chris Clark" <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email]
Cc:        "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date:        20/12/2019 18:57
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [cf-dev] [cf-bosh] Project Quarks CF Operator 1.0
Sent by:        [hidden email]

Congrats Vlad and the rest of the Quarks team! That's great news.

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 9:45 AM Vlad Iovanov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Quarks team, I'd like to introduce Cloud Foundry Operator v1.0.0.
https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/cf-operator/releases/tag/v1.0.0

This is our first stable release. Feedback is most welcome.
Please stay tuned for a corresponding Kube CF release.

Many thanks to everyone that's been testing and working with us to make this happen.

Beginning of next year, we’re planning to improve docs, publish some tutorials and use some of the new features in Kube CF.

Happy holidays!

Thanks,
The Quarks team

--
Chris Clark
Technical Operations Manager

View/Reply Online (#8821) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] [cf-bosh] Project Quarks CF Operator 1.0

Krannich, Bernd

Congrats for releasing 1.0!

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Simon D Moser <[hidden email]>
Reply to: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, 20. December 2019 at 20:57
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] [cf-bosh] Project Quarks CF Operator 1.0

way to go Quarks team! Awesome news!

From:        "Chris Clark" <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email]
Cc:        "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date:        20/12/2019 18:57
[...]

View/Reply Online (#8823) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] [cf-bosh] Project Quarks CF Operator 1.0

Michael Maximilien-2
Yeah! Kudos to the Quarks team and happy holidays to all of you.

Cheers,

Max

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 3:01 AM Krannich, Bernd <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congrats for releasing 1.0!

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Simon D Moser <[hidden email]>
Reply to: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, 20. December 2019 at 20:57
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

way to go Quarks team! Awesome news!

From:        "Chris Clark" <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email]
Cc:        "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date:        20/12/2019 18:57
[...]

dr.max Sent from my iPhone http://maximilien.org

View/Reply Online (#8824) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic