[cf-dev] [Proposal] CAPI V3 Service Bindings

[cf-dev] [Proposal] CAPI V3 Service Bindings

fmartini
Hello everyone,

The Services API Team has been working on a model for the Cloud Controller V3 API for service bindings, service keys and service route bindings.
You can view the proposal here:
We are seeking feedback from the community to help us finalize this proposal and move forward with implementation.

We are looking forward to your comments! You can contact us by replying to this email, or in our cloud foundry slack channel #svat

Best regards
Felisia
On Behalf of the Services API Team

View/Reply Online (#9015) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] [Proposal] CAPI V3 Service Bindings

Aditya Tripathi
Nice one!

On Fri, 15 May 2020 at 13:43, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

The Services API Team has been working on a model for the Cloud Controller V3 API for service bindings, service keys and service route bindings.
You can view the proposal here:
We are seeking feedback from the community to help us finalize this proposal and move forward with implementation.

We are looking forward to your comments! You can contact us by replying to this email, or in our cloud foundry slack channel #svat

Best regards
Felisia
On Behalf of the Services API Team

View/Reply Online (#9016) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic