[cf-dev] [Proposal] CAPI V3 Service Instances

[cf-dev] [Proposal] CAPI V3 Service Instances

devangelista
Hello everyone,

The Services API Team has been working on a model for the Cloud Controller V3 API for Service Instances.
You can view the proposals here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P5laZqVYjtl_boSdpksT5LHOFjhm6CQLzWVx24UpXpM/edit?usp=sharing

We are seeking feedback from the community to help us finalize this proposal and move forward with implementation.

We are looking forward to your comments! You can contact us by replying to this email, or in our cloud foundry slack channel #svat

Best regards
George and Derik
On Behalf of the Services API Team

View/Reply Online (#8916) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic