[cf-dev] [Proposal] CAPI V3 Service Offerings and Service Plans

[cf-dev] [Proposal] CAPI V3 Service Offerings and Service Plans

George Blue
Hello everyone,

The Services API Team has been working on a model for the Cloud Controller V3 API for service offerings and service plans.
You can view the proposals here:

We are seeking feedback over the next month from the community to help us finalize this proposal and move forward with implementation in the New Year.

We are looking forward to your comments! You can contact us by replying to this email, via mail to [hidden email] or in our cloud foundry slack channel #svat

Best regards
George and Marcela
On Behalf of the Services API Team

View/Reply Online (#8813) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic