[cf-dev] [Proposal] CAPI V3 Service Offerings

[cf-dev] [Proposal] CAPI V3 Service Offerings

Niki Maslarski
Hello everyone,

The SAPI Team has been working on a model for the Cloud Controller V3 API for services.

We are seeking feedback over the next week from the community to help us finalize this proposal and move forward with implementation.

Looking forward to your comments!
You can contact us by replying to this email, via mail to [hidden email]
or in our cloud foundry slack channel #sapi

Best regards
Niki && George
On Behalf of the SAPI Team

View/Reply Online (#8652) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic