[cf-dev] Quick (2 min) survey for the Cloud Foundry Community!

[cf-dev] Quick (2 min) survey for the Cloud Foundry Community!

Chris Clark
***note, if you are a dedicated Cloud Foundry committer, this is identical to a survey we sent out to you in January.  If you completed that survey, you can ignore this***

- Do you work on Cloud Foundry?
- Have you submitted a pull request or an issue to a Cloud Foundry project?
- Have you written, edited or updated cf-docs?
- Have you participated in a discussion that materialized into a project/update?
- Have you helped champion Cloud Foundry at a Meetup, CF Summit, or an industry event?
- Have you shared your enthusiasm and inspired folks to join the Cloud Foundry community?
Answered Yes to any of the above? Then please take this survey and help us measure our community’s diversity.

Thank you!

- The Cloud Foundry Foundation

View/Reply Online (#8089) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Quick (2 min) survey for the Cloud Foundry Community!

Brandon Hudlemeyer

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018, 4:33 PM Chris Clark <[hidden email]> wrote:
***note, if you are a dedicated Cloud Foundry committer, this is identical to a survey we sent out to you in January.  If you completed that survey, you can ignore this***

- Do you work on Cloud Foundry?
- Have you submitted a pull request or an issue to a Cloud Foundry project?
- Have you written, edited or updated cf-docs?
- Have you participated in a discussion that materialized into a project/update?
- Have you helped champion Cloud Foundry at a Meetup, CF Summit, or an industry event?
- Have you shared your enthusiasm and inspired folks to join the Cloud Foundry community?
Answered Yes to any of the above? Then please take this survey and help us measure our community’s diversity.

Thank you!

- The Cloud Foundry Foundation

View/Reply Online (#8090) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Quick (2 min) survey for the Cloud Foundry Community!

Chris Clark
All you CF contributors and community folks out there, please take a quick 2 minutes and compete this survey, if you would!  This will help us get a sense of the makeup of the Cloud Foundry Community, and it's super fast.  Thank you!

--
Chris Clark
Technical Operations Manager

View/Reply Online (#8117) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic