[cf-dev] REMINDER: CAB call for April is Wednesday 04/18 @ 8a PST or 11a EST

Michael Maximilien
FYI...

Reminder that the CAB call for April is scheduled for next Wednesday 04/18 @ 8a PST / 11a EST.

Since next week is also CF Summit week, in Boston, MA, we plan to do the CAB call live at the conference.

So please plan to join us in Room 156C as we will have a live discussions and QAs with conference attendees and those joining us on Zoom [1].

No other agenda items are planed. I will send one more reminder next week on this list. See you all soon.

Best,

------
dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca
maximilien.org

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SCOlAquyUmNM-AQnekCOXiwhLs6gveTxAcduvDcW_xI

View/Reply Online (#7907) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] REMINDER: CAB call for April is Wednesday 04/18 @ 8a PST or 11a EST

Michael Maximilien
Final reminder. If you are in Boston for summit meet in room 156C otherwise zoom.

No specific agenda items. Just chatting and QAs. It will be fun!

Zoom soon.

Best,

dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca

dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca

On Apr 11, 2018, at 4:39 PM, Michael Maximilien <[hidden email]> wrote:

FYI...

Reminder that the CAB call for April is scheduled for next Wednesday 04/18 @ 8a PST / 11a EST.

Since next week is also CF Summit week, in Boston, MA, we plan to do the CAB call live at the conference.

So please plan to join us in Room 156C as we will have a live discussions and QAs with conference attendees and those joining us on Zoom [1].

No other agenda items are planed. I will send one more reminder next week on this list. See you all soon.

Best,

View/Reply Online (#7919) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic