[cf-dev] REMINDER: CAB call for August is Wednesday 08/15 @ 8a PST or 11a EST + TALKS AGENDA

Michael Maximilien
Quick reminder for the call on Wednesday and announcing two talks:

1. Using Istio Pilot and Envoy for Edge Routing in Cloud Foundry [1] by Shubha Anjur Tupil of Pivotal
2. Update on Project Eirini: Kubernetes backend for Cloud Foundry [2] by Julian Friedman of IBM

Full agenda and Zoom details in [0]. Zoom soon. Best,

------
dr.max
ibm ☁
silicon valley, ca