[cf-dev] REMINDER: CAB call for September is Wednesday 09/19 @ 8a PST or 11a EST

Michael Maximilien

Hi, all,

Quick reminder for the CAB call next Wednesday and announcing one talk:

1. “Updates on CF Container Runtime (aka Kubo)” by Urvashi Reddy of Pivotal

2. TBD - if you have a talk please email me ASAP

Full agenda and Zoom details in [0]. Zoom soon. Best,

------

dr.max

ibm ☁

silicon valley, ca

maximilien.org

[0] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SCOlAquyUmNM-AQnekCOXiwhLs6gveTxAcduvDcW_xI/edit#heading=h.mewn94q54hla

[1] https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/kubo-release

View/Reply Online (#8254) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] REMINDER: CAB call for September is Wednesday 09/19 @ 8a PST or 11a EST

Jain, Ashish

Hi Dr. Max,

We would like to present “Service Fabrik 2.0 – Architecture, Design followed by a demo”.  Presenter would be [hidden email]. We would need a slot of 20-30 minutes.

Best regards,

Ashish

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Michael Maximilien <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, 13 September 2018 at 3:35 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [cf-dev] REMINDER: CAB call for September is Wednesday 09/19 @ 8a PST or 11a EST

Hi, all,

Quick reminder for the CAB call next Wednesday and announcing one talk:

1. “Updates on CF Container Runtime (aka Kubo)” by Urvashi Reddy of Pivotal

2. TBD - if you have a talk please email me ASAP

Full agenda and Zoom details in [0]. Zoom soon. Best,

------

dr.max

ibm

silicon valley, ca

maximilien.org

[0] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SCOlAquyUmNM-AQnekCOXiwhLs6gveTxAcduvDcW_xI/edit#heading=h.mewn94q54hla

[1] https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/kubo-release

View/Reply Online (#8255) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] REMINDER: CAB call for September is Wednesday 09/19 @ 8a PST or 11a EST

Michael Maximilien-2
Thank you Ashish. Adding your talk.

Zoom next week.

Best,

Max

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Michael Maximilien <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, 13 September 2018 at 3:35 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

--
dr.max Sent from my iPhone http://maximilien.org

View/Reply Online (#8256) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic