[cf-dev] RFC Kubernetes-idiomatic Cloud Foundry components guidelines

[cf-dev] RFC Kubernetes-idiomatic Cloud Foundry components guidelines

oslynko
Hi everyone,

As you all know Cloud Foundry is moving to the Kubernetes direction. Several teams have started to work on deploying Cloud Foundry projects on Kubernetes.
I have created a document with best practices for applications running in Kubernetes based on my experience working with Kubernetes at CFCR & Eirini.
It might become an official Cloud Foundry document. Feel free to leave your comments.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aVQkmCGmHMuCJS9h1UfO-THcP7ENdqIZe5lYtOzcPPA/edit?ts=5e16cdb3#
Later I plan to put it in a GitHub repo in Cloud foundry organisation, so it will be more searchable.

Best regards,
Oleksandr Slynko

View/Reply Online (#8832) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic