[cf-dev] Recipe to install Diego?

Lev Berman
Hi,

I can share my experience on installing Diego on AWS. I followed the instructions for BOSH Lite deployment except for the fact I replaced 3 templates with the ones you can find in the attachment. Note that in my case instance-count-overrides.yml leads to a one-AZ deployment. Prerequisites include creating a separate AWS subnet for Diego. Also, you need to configure routes and security groups in the same manner you did it for Cloud Foundry.

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 2:57 PM, Tom Sherrod <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Are there any examples or docs on installing Diego with bosh/microbosh?
Using the bosh-lite as a template, I'm tripping up on various parts. Is this even a valid direction in installing?
Either AWS or Openstack..

Thanks,
Tom

--
Lev Berman

Altoros - Cloud Foundry deployment, training and integration

iaas-settings.yml (3K) Download Attachment
instance-count-overrides.yml (558 bytes) Download Attachment
property-overrides.yml (688 bytes) Download Attachment