[cf-dev] Release Integration No Longer Testing CATs on BOSH Lite

[cf-dev] Release Integration No Longer Testing CATs on BOSH Lite

Dave Walter
Hi All,

The CF Release Integration team wanted to give y'all a heads up that we have decided to stop running CATs on our BOSH lite CI environment due to its flakey nature and the time wasted debugging.

Going forward, we are only validating new changes on BOSH lite by running smoke-tests. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Regards,
Dave

View/Reply Online (#8997) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic