[cf-dev] Reminder: CAB call on Wednesday, February 19th @ 8AM PT / 11AM ET / 5PM CET

Troy Topnik-2
Howdy all! We have a CAB call coming up Wed. 19th at 8AM Pacific.

There's a tentative agenda that includes the usual updates from the Foundation, the PMC projects, and a couple of talks about CF smoke tests from:

  • Onno Brouwer, Rijkswaterstaat
  • Savani Tatake & Piyush Diwan, T Mobile
Time permitting, we may briefly discuss the KubeCF incubation proposal and maybe even get a CF-on-K8s overview.

As always, you can see the agenda here:

 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SCOlAquyUmNM-AQnekCOXiwhLs6gveTxAcduvDcW_xI

Let me know if you have anything to add or change.

Thanks,

TT

--
Troy Topnik

View/Reply Online (#8897) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic