[cf-dev] Request for Feedback - Advanced Deployment Strategies support in CAPI

[cf-dev] Request for Feedback - Advanced Deployment Strategies support in CAPI

Scott Sisil
Hi CF Community,

The CAPI team has been working on a proposal for supporting more advanced deployment strategies in Cloud Foundry. We are looking for feedback from the Cloud Foundry Community on what we have proposed so far.

You can find the proposal here.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Scott Sisil
CAPI PM

View/Reply Online (#8667) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic