[cf-dev] Request for Feedback - Cloudfoundry for Kubernetes Integration artifact from Release Integration team

[cf-dev] Request for Feedback - Cloudfoundry for Kubernetes Integration artifact from Release Integration team

Saikiran Yerram
Hi CF Community,

The Release Integration team has been working on a proposal for supporting the integration needs of projects contributing to Cloudfoundry on Kubernetes. We are looking for feedback from the Cloud Foundry Community on what we have proposed so far.

You can find the proposal here.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
--
Saikiran Yerram
Release Integration team

View/Reply Online (#8842) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic