[cf-dev] Request for Feedback: "Scaling Cloud Controller" guidance document

[cf-dev] Request for Feedback: "Scaling Cloud Controller" guidance document

Tim Downey
Hello,

The CAPI team has been working on a document to give operators some guidance with regards to knowing when and how to scale their Cloud Controllers (and related jobs in capi-release) based on our team's experience.

A draft version of the "Scaling Cloud Controller" document can be viewed here:

Our intent is to work with the Docs team and get this added as part of the Running Cloud Foundry operator docs, but first we'd welcome and appreciate any feedback from the CF operator community. Feel free to respond to this post or submit an issue/PR with suggestions for the draft document.

Thanks!
CF CAPI Team

View/Reply Online (#8543) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Request for Feedback: "Scaling Cloud Controller" guidance document

Dieu Cao
Woohoo! I can't begin to convey how excited I am about this as a former CAPI PM.

-Dieu

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 10:44 AM Tim Downey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

The CAPI team has been working on a document to give operators some guidance with regards to knowing when and how to scale their Cloud Controllers (and related jobs in capi-release) based on our team's experience.

A draft version of the "Scaling Cloud Controller" document can be viewed here:

Our intent is to work with the Docs team and get this added as part of the Running Cloud Foundry operator docs, but first we'd welcome and appreciate any feedback from the CF operator community. Feel free to respond to this post or submit an issue/PR with suggestions for the draft document.

Thanks!
CF CAPI Team

View/Reply Online (#8544) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic