[cf-dev] Reset password : if the unregistered email address entered then also giving success message. #cf

[cf-dev] Reset password : if the unregistered email address entered then also giving success message. #cf

shilpa kulkarni
Hi,

If I pass email id (which is not registered)for reset password link  then it should give error message but it is giving success message only. I am not getting where to change that code.
Can anyone please provide solution for this?

Thanks & Regards
Shilpa

View/Reply Online (#9036) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf