[cf-dev] Security feed not updating

Lee Porte via Lists.Cloudfoundry.Org
Hi,

Has anyone else noticed that https://www.cloudfoundry.org/foundryblog/security-advisory/feed/ is not being updated with new security issues?

Has it moved? I've not spotted anything via the blog site to indicate either way. We use automated monitoring of this feed to alert us of potential CVEs we need to look at specifically on the platform.

Thanks

Lee

--
Lee Porte
Reliability Engineer

View/Reply Online (#8657) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Security feed not updating

Dr Nic Williams
Someone else may have a more comprehensive answer, but I’ve seen the CVEs announced on the #security channel on CF slack.

Nic

Has it moved? I've not spotted anything via the blog site to indicate either way. We use automated monitoring of this feed to alert us of potential CVEs we need to look at specifically on the platform.

Thanks

Lee

--
Lee Porte
Reliability Engineer
GOV.UK PaaS Team
07785 449292

View/Reply Online (#8658) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Has it moved? I've not spotted anything via the blog site to indicate either way. We use automated monitoring of this feed to alert us of potential CVEs we need to look at specifically on the platform.

Thanks

Lee

--
Lee Porte
Reliability Engineer
GOV.UK PaaS Team
07785 449292

--
Lee Porte
Reliability Engineer
GOV.UK PaaS Team
07785 449292

View/Reply Online (#8659) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Security feed not updating

Emily Foster
Hi Lee,

I'm forwarding your message along to the Pivotal security team to take a look.

Thanks,
Emily

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 12:05 AM Lee Porte via Lists.Cloudfoundry.Org <lee.porte=[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

View/Reply Online (#8675) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Security feed not updating

gberche
I was also relying on the CFF rss feed, and observed it is now returning an empty stream.

Copying the CFF content team and Dan Janhner from CFF security team in case this email thread got unnoticed and a recent wordpress update/config change broke the CSS feed.

Thanks in advance to them for their help,

Guillaume.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 9:05 AM Lee Porte via Lists.Cloudfoundry.Org <lee.porte=[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

View/Reply Online (#8661) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Security feed not updating

Caitlyn O'Connell
Hey folks,

Apologies for the delay on this -- I was on vacation. I'm consulting with our web team now to find out what happened to the RSS feed. Thanks for alerting us to this issue! Stay tuned for an update.

Many thanks,
Caitlyn

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 4:30 AM Guillaume Berche <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Senior Marketing Manager
Pronouns: She/Her
Time Zone: Eastern Time

Register for Cloud Foundry EU Summit! September 11-12 in the Hague, Netherlands.

View/Reply Online (#8662) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Security feed not updating

Caitlyn O'Connell
Hi folks,

Everything should be in working order now. Check out the link now (https://www.cloudfoundry.org/foundryblog/security-advisory/feed/). Note that you may need to click Shift + Reload to properly refresh the page.

Thanks again for flagging. This is a valuable resource for our community so we want to make sure it's in working order!

Thanks,
Caitlyn

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 11:29 AM Caitlyn O'Connell via Lists.Cloudfoundry.Org <coconnell=[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

View/Reply Online (#8663) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Security feed not updating

Lee Porte via Lists.Cloudfoundry.Org
Hi Caitlyn,

I can confirm that all is working at this end.

Thanks for resolving

Lee

On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 at 19:24, Caitlyn O'Connell <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

‪020 3920 6036‬

View/Reply Online (#8665) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] Security feed not updating

gberche
Thanks Caitlyn for the fix! This is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Guillaume.

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 9:10 AM Lee Porte via Lists.Cloudfoundry.Org <lee.porte=[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

View/Reply Online (#8666) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Has it moved? I've not spotted anything via the blog site to indicate either way. We use automated monitoring of this feed to alert us of potential CVEs we need to look at specifically on the platform.

Thanks

Lee

--
Lee Porte
Reliability Engineer
GOV.UK PaaS Team
07785 449292

--
Lee Porte
Reliability Engineer
GOV.UK PaaS Team
07785 449292

View/Reply Online (#8676) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic