[cf-dev] Service Plan Descriptions

Alexander Blease

Hi Everyone,

The Services API team is thinking about limiting the size of service plan descriptions to 10,000 characters, upon registering a service broker in Cloud Foundry. We would be keen to hear from people who have specific use cases for descriptions that are longer than 10,000 chars.

If we imposed this limit, would you strongly object to this change, and why?

If you have thoughts, queries, concerns, please contact us on the #sapi channel on the Cloud Foundry Slack, or respond directly to this email.

Cheers,

Alex + Niki

View/Reply Online (#8128) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic