[cf-dev] Stratos User Survey

Richard Cox

Hi All!

The team here in Stratos have created a quick survey for users of, or people who would consider using, Stratos.

In case you're unfamiliar with Stratos, it's an Open Source Web-based UI (Console) for managing Cloud Foundry. For information, screen shots, deployment methods and more please pop over to https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/stratos. If there are any more immediate questions please feel free to ask in our cf slack channel #stratos (https://cloudfoundry.slack.com/messages/C80EP4Y57/).

We can't promise t-shirts or Amazon vouchers for those who complete the survey, but can promise it will help shape the future of the project.

Survey Link - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2L8XWST

Thanks!

Richard

on behalf of the Stratos Team

View/Reply Online (#8207) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic