[cf-dev] Summit EU: CFP and Co-Chair Nominations

[cf-dev] Summit EU: CFP and Co-Chair Nominations

spodila
Folks,
Wanted to highlight a few highlights and a deadline coming up for our EU Summit:
For those of you that would like to nominate yourself or someone from the community to become a co-chair for these tracks, please nominate yourself or a community member here before 11.59 Pacific on May 4, 2018.

Please don't hesitate to ping me on email or slack if you have any questions.
--Swarna.

View/Reply Online (#7960) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

[cf-dev] Voting is open! (Re: Summit EU: CFP and Co-Chair Nominations)

spodila
Love the number of nominations we received for the track co-chairs!  Great job, everyone.

Please look at the nominations for each track and cast your vote today!  The deadline to submit your vote is May 15th 11.59pm US pacific time.

If you have any questions, unicast me here or ping me on slack.

Thank you,
Swarna.

View/Reply Online (#7997) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic