[cf-dev] The Cloud Foundry Volume Services team wants your feedback.

[cf-dev] The Cloud Foundry Volume Services team wants your feedback.

Hjortshoj, Julian
Hi everyone,

Apologies for the bulk email.  If you don't use volume services in CF, and have no plans to use them, you can discard this message.

If you are still reading however, then we'd really like to hear from you to better prioritize our future work.

We've created a customer questionnaire which we are really hoping some customers will fill out. We have made all the questions on the form optional so that you can tell us as little or as much as you want. You can find the feedback form here: https://forms.gle/64YsHNvCyr2URGKY9

Thanks much,
-Julian & the Volume Services team.

View/Reply Online (#8768) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic