[cf-dev] The V7 CF CLI is now GA!

Josh Collins-2
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening & happy Friday to you all,

The cf CLI team GA'd the v7 CF CLI yesterday in the late afternoon.
We're simultaneously excited, relieved, and exhausted by our efforts over the last couple months and we invite you to join us as we take (v)7 deep breaths to rightly mark this occasion.

Please see the release notes for details.

And as always, we really would love to hear from you so please feel free to respond to this email or find us in the Cloud Foundry Slack #cli channel any time.

Because this is kind of a big deal, some acknowledgements are in order...

We wouldn't be here without dedicated users and contributors; all your feedback, your issues, your pull requests and your valuable time taken to help us gain insight into what matters most.

Your engagement has been invaluable. And we look forward to our continued work and collaboration in the future. Thank you!

And it took a great deal of work from people on the cf CLI, V3 Acceleration and Services API teams (as well as many others) to deliver the new CLI.

Based on a review of Git commits, we've put together a list of folks we'd like to acknowledge (if a name is missing, please know we appreciate you in spirit).

Thank you all very muchPiyali Banerjee, Alexander Berezovsky, Alex Blease, George Blue, Seth Boyles, Connor Braa, Florian Braun, Winna Bridgewater, Andrew Brown, André Browne, Marcela Campo, Abby Chau, Renee Chu, Greg Cobb, Josh Collins, Emina Cosic, Andrew Crump, Brian Cunnie, Tim Downey, Derik Evangelista, Daniel Fein, Oleksii Fedorov, Weyman Fung, Anand Gaitonde, Jenna Goldstrich, Nick Guerette, Leah Hanson, Spencer Hawley, Michelle He, Chris Hendrix, Sannidhi Jalukar, Rob Jones, Mike Kenyon, Aarti Kriplani, Merric de Launey, Joao Lebre, Diego Lemos, Belinda Liu, Georgi Lozev, Will Martin, Felisia Martini, Niki Maslarski, Nikolay Maslarski, Andres Medina, Reid Mitchell, Mona Mohebbi, Magesh Murali Kumar, Will Murphy, Harsha Nandiwada, Supraja Narasimhan, Joseph Palermo, James Palmer, Will Pragnell, Eric Promislow, Zach Robinson, Luan Santos, Simon Seif, Chris Selzo, Alex Shan, Brendan Smith, Henry Stanley, Teal Stannard, Steve Taylor, Aditya Tripathi, Sebastian Vidrio, Thomas Viehman, Nicholas Webb, Sarah Weinstein, Eli Wrenn

Have a great weekend!
CF CLI and V3 Acceleration teams

View/Reply Online (#9078) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] The V7 CF CLI is now GA!

Dr Nic Williams
Congrats to the team past and present!

Nic

--
Dr Nic Williams
Stark & Wayne LLC

View/Reply Online (#9079) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] The V7 CF CLI is now GA!

Shannon Coen-2
It's been a long road. Congratulations on getting to GA!

Shannon Coen (He/Him)
Manager, Product Management
[hidden email]875 Howard Street 5th Floor, San Francisco CA 94103
[...]

View/Reply Online (#9082) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] The V7 CF CLI is now GA!

Dieu Cao-2
Congrats! Huge milestone and awesome effort from everyone involved!

-Dieu

[...]

View/Reply Online (#9080) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] The V7 CF CLI is now GA!

Saikiran Yerram-2
Congrats Josh and the CLI team. It’s a huge milestone for CF.

— Sai
Product Manager - CloudFoundry and PAS Release

[...]

View/Reply Online (#9083) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] The V7 CF CLI is now GA!

Krannich, Bernd

Congrats to everybody involved!

Regards,

Bernd

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Dieu Cao <[hidden email]>
Date: Saturday, 27. June 2020 at 02:11
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

[...]

View/Reply Online (#9081) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] The V7 CF CLI is now GA!

Eric Malm-2
Congratulations, Josh! Super excited to see the v7 CLI get its first GA release!

Best,
Eric

[...]

View/Reply Online (#9084) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] The V7 CF CLI is now GA!

Chip Childers
Late to pile on here, but congratulations to everyone that was involved in the v7 CPI and the CAPI v3 APIs... both recently with this big push AND historically. This has been a long time coming, and it's exciting to see the CLI hit this milestone!

-chip

Chip Childers
Executive Director
Cloud Foundry Foundation

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 3:49 PM, Eric Malm [hidden email] wrote:
[...]

View/Reply Online (#9085) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic