[cf-dev] UAA

Igor Ryadinskii
 Hi, I use your wonderful UAA module, thanks for it. But I have error on /oauth/token request that property ${smtp.javaMailProperties.mail.smtp.auth}
 Not mapped . I use docker image from docker hub. Can you help with it?
Best regards, Igor

View/Reply Online (#8900) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Re: [cf-dev] UAA

jcasey via Lists.Cloudfoundry.Org
Hi Igor,

Could you provide the specific docker image that you're using, and the full command used to run it?

We have several Docker images under the user "cfidentity", but we don't really provide specific support for them, as they are mostly used in our pipelines or for other testing purposes. Any information you could provide about your use-case would be appreciated. Our k8s directory has some k8s templates that should get you going if your broader desire is to use k8s as well as Docker.

View/Reply Online (#8901) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic