[cf-dev] Understand Billing Event

iamflying
Hi,

I am trying to understand the property "cc:billing_event_writing_enabled". Who can share some knowledge on my following questions? if I enable this property, when will the billing events be written? How long will the billing events be kept?

Thanks

Re: [cf-dev] Understand Billing Event

Dieu Cao
Hi Guancai,

This manifest property and api's have been deprecated as they calculated things incorrectly.
They have been replaced with App Usage Events and Service Usage Events which you can find more info on in the apidocs. [1]

-Dieu Cao
CF Runtime PM

[1]

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Guangcai Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to understand the property "cc:billing_event_writing_enabled". Who can share some knowledge on my following questions? if I enable this property, when will the billing events be written? How long will the billing events be kept?

Thanks

Re: [cf-dev] Understand Billing Event

Greg Oehmen
Hey Guangcai:

Dr. Nic Williams from Stark & Wayne blogged [0] a pretty nice write up about billing.  He did a nice job updating it with the new endpoints that Dieu noted earlier.

Greg Oehmen
Cloud Foundry Product Manager
415.205.6596