[cf-dev] Update to CF-Deployment v10.0 scope #cf

[cf-dev] Update to CF-Deployment v10.0 scope #cf

Saikiran Yerram
Good day everyone,

We have an update on the scope for CF-Deployment v10.0. We are postponing BOSH Service discovery to the next major release. The changes require additional validation and will not be ready for v10 release. I have updated the scope doc accordingly.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qWaFHcquPUaWrVWndJuWt-W_niflN2p4aVqvqy2EyM4/edit#

View/Reply Online (#8680) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf