[cf-dev] Updated Password policy will be changed to configurations added in uaa.yml file after restarting uaa tomcat. #cf #uaa

[cf-dev] Updated Password policy will be changed to configurations added in uaa.yml file after restarting uaa tomcat. #cf #uaa

shilpa kulkarni
Hi All,

I have used update identity provider api(https://docs.cloudfoundry.org/api/uaa/version/74.21.0/index.html#update) to update the password policy.
It worked for me. But if I restart my uaa tomcat then the password policy will be changed to configurations added in uaa.yml. Why the settings will change?Can anyone please provide solution for this?

Thanks & Regards
Shilpa Kulkarni

View/Reply Online (#9055) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf | Mute #uaa