[cf-dev] Wanted: Cloud Foundry Blog Content

[cf-dev] Wanted: Cloud Foundry Blog Content

Caitlyn O'Connell
Hi all:

As we unwind after a highly successful Summit, we've been thinking about the type of content we'd like to feature on the Cloud Foundry blog. We have a dearth of Tutorial/How-to content, and we'd like to remedy that.

If you have an awesome, Cloud Foundry-adjacent how-to that you'd like to turn into a tutorial blog, please get in touch with me. And here's a quick reminder on blog publishing protocol:

How to Publish on the Cloud Foundry Blog

Step 1: Draft your post in a Google Doc and share it with Caitlyn, who will make edits/comments.

Step 2: Login to the Cloud Foundry blog with your username and password at https://www.cloudfoundry.org/wp-login.php

Step 3: Draft approved copy and save draft

Step 4: Share any images for the post with Caitlyn via email

Step 5: Caitlyn will make SEO tweaks including categories and keywords, then will schedule the post to go out

Step 6: Cloud Foundry will share the post on social -- and you should too!

Thank you, and please get in touch with content/questions!

Best,
Caitlyn

--
Caitlyn O'Connell
Marketing Communications Manager

Want to contribute to our blog? Email [hidden email]

Interested in how you can try out Cloud Foundry? Read about 2018 certified platforms.

View/Reply Online (#7981) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic