[cf-dev] What happened to Maven Central releases #uaa

[cf-dev] What happened to Maven Central releases #uaa

Mike Roda
Hi,

Does anyone know why there are no new UAA releases being published to Maven Central after 4.30.0 ?

Mike

View/Reply Online (#8755) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #uaa

Re: [cf-dev] What happened to Maven Central releases #uaa

Dr Nic Williams
Before I learned that UAA wars went to Maven, I created a CI pipeline to create the .war files and store on github release. If it’s useful to you, they are at

Nic
--
Dr Nic Williams
Stark & Wayne LLC

View/Reply Online (#8756) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #uaa

Re: [cf-dev] What happened to Maven Central releases #uaa

Mike Roda
Thanks but I need the jars, specifically the cloudfoundry-identity-server and cloudfoundry-identity-model projects.

View/Reply Online (#8758) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #uaa

Re: [cf-dev] What happened to Maven Central releases #uaa

Dan Beneke
Hi Mike -

The project's primary intent is to publish new releases on Github within cloudfoundry/uaa.

I recognize that there was a time that they were being published to Maven, and that publish has been interrupted.  Historically, the Maven artifacts were hosted by the Spring/Pivotal organization, meaning publish access was restricted to members of that org.  There is UAA community intent to move the hosting location to a CFF (or other shared) site, so that contributing project members outside of Spring/Pivotal could be provided publish access to the new location.

All of this is to say that Maven artifact publish may continue, but not until a new hosting location is identified.

Dan

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 5:47 AM Mike Roda <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks but I need the jars, specifically the cloudfoundry-identity-server and cloudfoundry-identity-model projects.

View/Reply Online (#8760) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #uaa