[cf-dev] Windows versions supported by UAA #uaa

[cf-dev] Windows versions supported by UAA #uaa

Enrique Cano
Hi community

Is UAA supported on Microsoft Windows, and if so, what versions?

Many thanks in advance

Enrique

View/Reply Online (#8737) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #uaa

Re: [cf-dev] Windows versions supported by UAA #uaa

Daniel Mikusa
The UAA server is written in Java so it's quite portable. Is there a specific concern that you have?

Dan

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 6:13 AM Enrique Cano <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi community

Is UAA supported on Microsoft Windows, and if so, what versions?

Many thanks in advance

Enrique

View/Reply Online (#8738) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #uaa

Re: [cf-dev] Windows versions supported by UAA #uaa

Enrique Cano
Thanks for your reply, Daniel.
No concerns, other than Windows doesn't seem to be mentioned much in the documentation. Just wanted to make sure we can run it on Windows, that was all.

Thanks!
Enrique

View/Reply Online (#8739) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #uaa

Re: [cf-dev] Windows versions supported by UAA #uaa

Dan Beneke
Hi Enrique -

A couple additions.  As UAA is an embedded dependency within CF, you would probably find more documentation about deployment of 'CF on Windows' than you would 'UAA on Windows'.  Additionally, we've considered windows usage in our buildout of the new go-based CLI for UAA.  You'll find a deployment for windows here.

Dan

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 5:49 AM Enrique Cano <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for your reply, Daniel.
No concerns, other than Windows doesn't seem to be mentioned much in the documentation. Just wanted to make sure we can run it on Windows, that was all.

Thanks!
Enrique

View/Reply Online (#8740) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #uaa