[cf-dev] cf CLI v6.50.0 is now live

Jenna Goldstrich
Hello everyone!

The cf CLI team has just released cf CLI v6.50.0

The major highlight of this release is that we now support Log Cache in the cf CLI!

See the release notes for more information (https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/releases/tag/v6.50.0)

If you have any feedback on this new release we would love to hear from you.  Please respond via this email or find us in the Cloud Foundry Slack #cli channel.

Thank you!
Jenna, the cf CLI and v3 Acceleration teams.

--
Jenna Goldstrich
Software Engineer @ VMWare - Cloud Foundry Seattle

View/Reply Online (#8922) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic