[cf-dev] [cfcr] Deprecation of ABAC authorization mode

[cf-dev] [cfcr] Deprecation of ABAC authorization mode

Sean O'Sullivan

Cloud Foundry Container Runtime - Feature deprecation notice for ABAC

What
We are looking to drop support Attribute Based Access Control as an authorization mode for Cloud Foundry Container Runtime in the near term planned release v0.18

Why
RBAC is considered to have significant security advantages over ABAC, thus we don't see value in continuing to support this as a solution. We reached out to our user base and there is no feedback anyone has ABAC implemented.

--
Sean O'Sullivan
Product Manager - Cloud Foundry Container Runtime (CFCR)

View/Reply Online (#8021) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic