[cf-dev] [cncf-toc] Please take the Kubernetes Application Survey

[cf-dev] [cncf-toc] Please take the Kubernetes Application Survey

Chip Childers
CFF community!

Caught this email from Alexis to the CNCF TOC list, and wanted to share here too.

This is probably interesting to any of you (especially users) that work with Kubernetes and CFAR together. We know that lots of the users on this list are using Kubernetes for packaged software, data services, etc... and the k8s community is looking for feedback around the application deployment / operations experience. Help them help you!

-chip

From: Matt Farina <[hidden email]>
Date: Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 8:40 AM
Subject: Take the Kubernetes Application Survey
To: Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
<[hidden email]>, kubernetes-sig-apps
<[hidden email]>, kubernetes-wg-app-def
<[hidden email]>,
[hidden email]

The survey is available at https://goo.gl/forms/ht61kKETiqVR103v1

Backstory: For the past several months the App Def WG has been looking
at how people build applications to run on Kubernetes and tools to
work with them. In order to better understand end users a survey has
been created to learn from a broader audience. The questions have been
gathered from a variety of sources, including sub-project teams, and
the resulting data will be shared with the community at large.

If you build applications for Kubernetes or operates applications on
Kubernetes we ask that you take a few minutes to let us know what you
think.

If you would, please share this survey with your networks so we can
get input from a wide audience range.

Thank you.

Chip Childers
CTO, Cloud Foundry Foundation
1.267.250.0815

View/Reply Online (#7900) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic