[cf-dev] customize the validation message of mismatching password and confirm password in reset password page #uaa #cf

[cf-dev] customize the validation message of mismatching password and confirm password in reset password page #uaa #cf

shilpa kulkarni
Hi,

I am using UAA war file in tomcat. I want to customize the validation message of mismatching password and confirm password (in reset password page). I am not getting where to change that code.
Can anyone please provide solution for this?

Thanks & Regards
Shilpa

View/Reply Online (#9045) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #uaa | Mute #cf