[cf-dev] planned end of life for cloudfoundry-incubator/cephfs-bosh-release

[cf-dev] planned end of life for cloudfoundry-incubator/cephfs-bosh-release

Hjortshoj, Julian
Hi Folks,

Due to lack of popular demand, we plan to move https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/cephfs-bosh-release into the cloudfoundry-attic org, unhook it from our CI pipelines, and cease further maintenance.  If you have been secretly using this software, please contact us in the next week by replying to this email or finding us on the #persi channel on https://cloudfoundry.slack.com to let us know your use cases.  Unless we’ve heard from someone in the next two weeks, we’ll move it to the attic.

Thanks much,
-Julian

View/Reply Online (#8086) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic