[cf-dev] token retrieve url throwing 401 error

[cf-dev] token retrieve url throwing 401 error

Arun Gupta
Hi Team,
We are in the process of evaluating resource based dynamic authorization platform using cloudfoundry uaa and eclipse keti.

While accessing below token  tokenKeyUrl  , I am getting 401 error code. Can someone help me.  I am using gradlew -Dspring.profiles.active=default,postgresql run command to run cloudfoundry uaa. I am not able to find out server log.

Attache is uaa.yml file for your reference.
Regards,
Arun

View/Reply Online (#8605) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

uaa.yml (158K) Download Attachment