[cf-dev] upcoming CFP deadlines

spodila
I just wanted to share a few upcoming deadlines for call for papers for events that might be relevant (and interesting) for y'all in our community to consider.  The list here is sorted in the order of deadline dates.

InnerSource Day is a gathering of industry practitioners discussing real-world implementations of this community-inspired, transformational approach to software development within the enterprise. A number of companies are adopting the practices of open source to create an internal company collaboration under the rubric InnerSource. Do you have a story to share about how you’ve implemented InnerSource in your organization? We want to hear about your successes and failures to build the community and practice of InnerSource.
Submission deadline: Friday, May 25

Istio Day at OSCON
Istio is an open platform for connecting, managing, and securing microservices, providing an easy way to create a network of deployed services with load balancing, service-to-service authentication, monitoring, and more, without requiring any changes in service code. So, if you know how to leverage Istio with open source tools such as Prometheus and Zipkin, have an Istio demo, or a great story or best practice to share, we want to hear from you.
Submission deadline: Tuesday, May 29

DevOps Days Chicago
DevOpsDays Chicago brings development, operations, QA, InfoSec, management, and leadership together to discuss the culture and tools to make better organizations and products. The 2018 event will be the fifth time we have held DevOpsDays Chicago, and it should be bigger and better than ever before!
Submission deadline: Friday, June 1 (13:06 UTC)

Cloud Foundry Summit (Basel)
Well, obviously!! :-)
Cloud Foundry Summit Europe is the premier event for end users to learn the platform from those who build and use it every day. Join hundreds of developers in Basel to learn how to run apps at scale – using a platform or containers on multiple clouds.
Submission deadline: Friday, June 1 (11.59pm US Pacific)

TensorFlow is a fast, flexible, and easy to use open-source machine learning library for research and production. The TensorFlow Community Day aims to bring together contributors and users to share experiences, increase collaboration, and advance the state of open source machine learning. We're looking for 30-minute talks from the community cross-platform use cases, related open source projects, using TensorFlow in the real world and more.
Submission deadline: Monday, June 4

Cheers,
Swarna.

View/Reply Online (#8015) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic