[cf-dev] user creation and activation in uaa #cf #uaa #java

[cf-dev] user creation and activation in uaa #cf #uaa #java

charanavengers
Hi all,

I want to create users in the cloudfoundary uaa for my web application.I am using the authorization code grant for that instead of redirecting to the client redirected url it is redirecting to the uaa login url.Is there any help

Thank You,

View/Reply Online (#8626) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #cf | Mute #uaa | Mute #java